R = registration required
$ = paid event
Saturday, Oct. 13 · noon – 8 p.m.
Fun for all ages, the Homecoming Carnival is one of the greatest campus traditions! Come by Erickson Field for a variety of food trucks, rides, games, and a good time for the whole family. Unlimited ride passes are available at the gate for $5 (cash only), but admission is free!
Alumni Family & Friends Tent: R
Saturday, Oct. 13 · noon – 3:30 p.m.
Join Alumni Relations for light refreshments and a beer garden, giveaways, Homecoming T-shirts, and to learn about alumni association initiatives and/or participate in alumni reunions. We’ll also have kid-friendly activities and a special coaches Q&A session from 1:30 – 2:30 p.m.
Alumni Reunions R
Saturday, Oct. 13 · noon – 7 p.m.
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Lambda Phi Chapter
- Biological Sciences Dept.
- CWIT-SITE-TSITE-Cyber Scholars Community
- Honors College
- Interdisciplinary Studies Dept.
- Phi Sigma Sigma Sorority
- Residential Life
- Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Lambda Phi Chapter
- Student Government Association
- UMBC Hillel
- UMBC at USG (Shady Grove)